imabi Inspire, our Student App and online safeguarding platform, educates, empowers and protects thousands of students and educators facing mental health challenges, harmful behaviour and inappropriate content.
Help your students access reporting, support, and trusted information all in one place and improve safeguarding by knowing what’s happening sooner, and act.
KEEP YOUR STUDENT AND STAFF COMMUNITY SAFER, MORE INFORMED AND EMPOWERED.
Want to give them easy access to reporting their concerns? imabi Inspire is an all-one-place set of features designed to keep students safer, more informed and empowered on a range of safety and wellbeing topics 24/7. Developed to make education settings a safer place, and help staff better understand what's going on in their education communities. Helps educators innovate their compliance with Ofsted/QAA regulations.
Simple, structured questions to capture student concerns and wellbeing for early intervention and resolution
Access to school approved charities and groups to increase the likelihood of getting help
100s of trusted guides on a range of safety, wellbeing, health and lifestyle topics
Send real time messages to student groups. You can also attach guides
Capture student opinions and improve engagement
Coming soon – Geo Location. A useful tool for school trips and events (optional feature).
imabi School Sponsorship Programme
Our School Sponsorship Programme is part of imabi’s wider Social Value Strategy. It is designed to match supporting businesses to UK schools, providing them with access to imabi’s Inspire safeguarding platform and app.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR STUDENTS:
A dedicated and branded App for your particular school, college or university.
- Access all features in one place via a dashboard
- Easily report incidents, unwanted behaviour and anxieties for everyone / everywhere, including anonymously (optional)
- Educate: Browse useful information on a wide range of topics including personal safety, health, wellbeing, travel, and online security
- Access support, signposting, access to charities, help lines and guides.
- Have your say by completing surveys
- Receive notifications about important information your school wants you to get quickly
- Access the favourite website pages your schools wants you to know about
WHAT'S IN IT FOR EDUCATORS:
A dedicated and branded App for your particular school, college or university, and access to the imabi admin portal to create your own content
- Detailed reporting and data insights to manage risk.
- Create safe spaces for students to report their concerns, including anonymously (optional).
- Receive reports of unwanted behaviour easier and quicker. Improve your triage and recording practices about what goes on in your education community
- No need to have multiple communication channels and systems to get key messages and alerts to your students.
- Provide guides for your student community:- access the imabi guides and create your own.
- Provide support for your students, with direct links to local and national charities
- An easy survey tool for creating, sending, receiving and analysing surveys for your students
- Push real-time notifications to your student community, attaching guides and documents
- Create in-app priority links to your website pages to highlight key information to students
- Provide access to support and information all in one place.
Full management of your organisation’s data with the imabi admin portal, giving you control, flexibility, and understanding to rely on:
Evaluate data from in-app sources. Giving you a complete overview on your needs.
Produce customised management reports on in-app data. View incidents hotspots to inform prevention activities.
Create your own content for guides, messages, information, and support. You have full control of what your users see.
Manage your users in easy and secure steps